Trying to build the following 6.3 server need help
I have a need to build a server with the following configs and am looking for anybody that can help me step by step processes of how to do this. Please understand I am a bit of a newbie at this but any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a Dell Precision P390 running Centos 6.3 64 bit currently installed
1. Need to know how to manually install Nvidia driver
2. What are the best repositories for the next steps and what order should i add them or does it matter?
3. Need to set this up to be a DHCP/DNS and LDAP server
4. Need to know what DVD ripping tool works best yet is still "user friendly" with CentOS
5. Need to install Ushare or other media DLNA/UPNP app such mediatomb for streaming media