I tried to checkout the repository you mentioned. Here are my results:
Script started on Mon 26 Jan 2009 10:25:05 PM PST
pnguyen@paulx2:~/tmp$ svn co https://svn.terra.org/repo/forge/projects/exam/trunk lq-test
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.terra.org:443':
- The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
- The certificate hostname does not match.
- Hostname: *.opendns.com
- Valid: from Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:15:56 GMT until Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:15:56 GMT
- Issuer: Equifax Secure Inc., US
- Fingerprint: f5:a8:16:c8:70:b3:da:d1:23:db:2c:98:50:77:28:e9:20:af:62:90
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repo/forge/projects/exam/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repo/forge/projects/exam/trunk': 501 Not Implemented (https://svn.terra.org)
Script done on Mon 26 Jan 2009 10:25:26 PM PST
I am using opendns, so the fact that the certificate comes from opendns means that the site svn.terra.org does not exist... (the page that ultimately loads bears a certificate belonging to opendns.com, which is not what was requested - terra.org). Any thoughts on that lead? Bad link?