Ok people heres the tough one. I got lightsquid and sarg running at my freebsd gateway/proxy/websever/mailserver/everythingistherereally , but dont feel like thats enough. You all definately know what sqstat is and what it is for as you entered the thread, i want it. Complicated part is to explain what ive done, so that u maybe can help, but ill try (sorry alot of letters):
1. install sqstat through ports
2. config.inc.php - nothing changed
3. httpd.conf of apache, added :
Alias /sqstat "/usr/local/share/sqstat/"
Deny from all
Allow from 192.168.2.222(pc im trying to connect from)
4. squid.conf added :
acl manager proto cache_object
acl webserver src 192.168.0.200(freebsd ip)/255.255.255.255
http_access allow manager webserver
http_access deny manager
5. restart apache through apachectl graceful
6. restart squid through: kill -9 "PID", /usr/local/sbin/ squid -D
7. iceweasel http://192.168.0.200/sqstat
=> "The requested URL /sqstat was not found on this server".
If that is possible - correct me please.