Shared Partition Multiboot LVM
Being newbie, I am configuring a multiboot system and Windows XP is already installed. My next step is to install Fedora 8.
1. Can I create a shared partition (to read and write data between Windows XP already installed, Fedora 8 and Debian Etch)during the installation of Fedora 8 distro(when manually partitioning the HDD)?
2. Can I use LVM to create the shared partition in question?
3. Will it be recognizable using the three Operating Systems?
4. Can you refer a valid mounting point for the shared partition (example)?
5. Is FAT32 the best filesystem for this purpose?
6. What filesystem can be used in this situation? What are the advantages for each one?
Thanks in Advance.