LinuxQuestions.org
Latest LQ Deal: Complete CCNA, CCNP & Red Hat Certification Training Bundle
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 02-03-2009, 06:41 AM   #1
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Rep: Reputation: 0
Exclamation Semonkey


i have remove this for a speacail reson

Last edited by liuxsever; 02-05-2009 at 05:54 AM. Reason: because i hate this post and i is mine
 
Old 02-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #2
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 17,916

Rep: Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by liuxsever View Post
I own a website <<link deleted>>
and i use seamonkey and i can't put a video on to my Website!!!
Ok. How about giving us some information, like what version/distro of Linux you're using, and what (if any) errors you're getting?

Saying "I can't put a video on to my website", doesn't give anyone alot to go on....

Last edited by pixellany; 02-04-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: deleted advertising of site
 
Old 02-04-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
This is beening removed

Last edited by liuxsever; 02-05-2009 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Is a dum Question please do not use this thankes so much linuxserver
 
Old 02-04-2009, 11:57 AM   #4
r3sistance
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2004
Location: UK
Distribution: CentOS 5.4, Mac OS 10.4 (tiger)
Posts: 1,005

Rep: Reputation: 79
Erm, no e-mail addresses please, that's a sure way to have a bot scan your e-mail address and add it to some spam lists... not a good thing.

What DISTRIBUTION are you using? Also when you say video is not working, when you go to the video what occurs? does it ask you to download, does it fail to find the video? what behaviour IS occuring?
 
Old 02-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
pixellany
LQ Veteran
 
Registered: Nov 2005
Location: Annapolis, MD
Distribution: Arch/XFCE
Posts: 17,802

Rep: Reputation: 738Reputation: 738Reputation: 738Reputation: 738Reputation: 738Reputation: 738Reputation: 738
liuxsever;

I have deleted the link to your site because--in conjuction with another of your threads--it is coming across as advertising the site.

In re e-mail: It is not a good idea to expose your e-mail this way but ALSO: We will typically not answer by e-mail. The whole point of a forum is to have the community share in the problems and solutions.
 
Old 02-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #6
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 17,916

Rep: Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689Reputation: 3689
Quote:
Originally Posted by liuxsever View Post
Sorry but i think it might be because i am using the old one or my computer
still got the virus i use kaspersky.com to scan my computer
My computer is linux server



Replay to e-mail:
jarodkedwards@googlemail.com
jarod@codeinefree.me.uk
You're still not answering the question. What VERSION AND DISTRO of Linux are you using? You say "it might be because I am using the old one or my computer still got the virus"....what virus? What old computer? What operating system does it have on it?

If you want help. you're going to have to provide decent information. Also, I doubt anyone is going to provide you personalized email support...the forum is here to SHARE information, not to get you free 1-on-1 support....
 
Old 02-05-2009, 05:03 AM   #7
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Well i am in a work group
I use firefox seamonkey that dead and conquer
and lots more
 
Old 02-05-2009, 05:55 AM   #8
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
Ok. How about giving us some information, like what version/distro of Linux you're using, and what (if any) errors you're getting?

Saying "I can't put a video on to my website", doesn't give anyone alot to go on....
Sorry but i might go on to the seamonkey homepage
Sorry sorry and i mean it!!!
 
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 AM   #9
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Question

How do i lock this post
 
Old 02-05-2009, 05:59 AM   #10
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3sistance View Post
Erm, no e-mail addresses please, that's a sure way to have a bot scan your e-mail address and add it to some spam lists... not a good thing.

What DISTRIBUTION are you using? Also when you say video is not working, when you go to the video what occurs? does it ask you to download, does it fail to find the video? what behaviour IS occuring?
no i just don't publish thankes for asking
 
Old 02-05-2009, 06:02 AM   #11
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3sistance View Post
Erm, no e-mail addresses please, that's a sure way to have a bot scan your e-mail address and add it to some spam lists... not a good thing.

What DISTRIBUTION are you using? Also when you say video is not working, when you go to the video what occurs? does it ask you to download, does it fail to find the video? what behaviour IS occuring?
nope
 
Old 02-05-2009, 06:03 AM   #12
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellany View Post
liuxsever;

I have deleted the link to your site because--in conjuction with another of your threads--it is coming across as advertising the site.

In re e-mail: It is not a good idea to expose your e-mail this way but ALSO: We will typically not answer by e-mail. The whole point of a forum is to have the community share in the problems and solutions.
you are doing it two
 
Old 02-05-2009, 08:56 AM   #13
liuxsever
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Feb 2009
Posts: 15

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: 0
I what this to be closed



don't worry i don't need semonkey any more
 
  


Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration