- Sign out of your Chromebook.
- Press and hold Ctrl+Alt+Shift+R.
- Click Restart to restart your Chromebook.
- In the box that opens, click Reset and sign in with your Google Account.
- Note: The account you sign in with after you reset your Chromebook will be the owner account.
- Follow the instructions in the box.
If that doesn't work you'll need to either download the Chrome recovery app and put it on a usb drive, or download another distro, put it on a bootable USB drive and re-install the OS.