Happy New Year all!!
I decided to start the new year off with a little bit of SOAPBOX action
With around 125 posts, most of them answering questions, I have noticed that a lot of questions that I'm answering have been asked and answered. So I decided to post a reminder to please take a few minutes to search for your problem before starting a new thread.
I want to use an issue that I created this weekend on my Gentoo laptop. I upgraded my Evolution to the latest version. Upon restarting Evolution I noticed that hyperlinks in e-mails wouldn't launch my browser. The first thing I did was check all the options in Evolution to no avail. So being a Gentoo user I went to the Gentoo Forum and found the answer in about 5 minutes. The solution was to enter a couple of gconftool --set commands.
I used the Gentoo forum example because I want to point out that your solution can be found in several places. Distro forums are a great source to find answers, as is google.