1. Yes, i used the basic setup.
2. i get "smb/service.c:make_connection_snum(615) '/home/Samba/' does not exist or is not a directory when connecting to [Samba]" on User.log file - folder exists, and linux associated user (associated with samba user) has full permissions on it.
3. i hav no way of verifying that ... :/
4. i hav no idea what it is, i googled for it and found only some hard toturials on how to put it to work trough .conf files and so, but it apparently didn't work. is there any 'easy' way of putting it to work?
5. yep, up and running, or else wouldnt require user and pwd in windows to access it, no?.
6. i dont think so, i havent turned anything on yet, only if it comes default.
7. Fedora c4 & WinXP
Last edited by TruthSeeker; 03-02-2006 at 02:20 PM.