sorry it took so long to get back..
What I did was uninstall Azureus. Then I opened the azureus folder.In my home folder.And deleted everything except the "Documents" folder,the "Torrents" folder,and the "azureus statistics" file.
And if you have shares in your share folder I'd leave that alone too. Reinstalled azureus and everything was just fine. (I'm a total linux noob!LOL)
I think the prob was in the config but I couldn't find the trouble. It really had me going for awhile.. It happened right after an update so I just assumed that was the cause.. I never did figure if that was really the cause or not..
Last edited by OldClay; 09-01-2008 at 07:36 AM.