Putty not able to connect with VMware Linux
I am trying to transfer files from my Windows 7 machine into my VMware OEL 5 .
But i am not able to connect the Filezillah and not even able to login with Putty also.
About my System
1. My network is a normal one not having any domain and all, just a normal broadband modem so my IP is not a static IP [192.168.1.4]
2. My VM is a Fresh installed and it obtain the IP automatically [192.168.1.22]
3. In VM ware BRIDGE is enabled from the begging.
4. LINUX and WINDOWS can able to ping vice verse
5. Both Firewalls are Disabled
6. I am trying to connect a 64bit[Linux server in VMWARE] server from 32bit windows OS, will this may be a issue ??
Kindly advice me what are the other options i have to check to connect my Putty to Linux Server and how do i transfer files to my linux box via filezilla..
kindly advice me