Problems with Desktop Cube
I have linux Ubuntu. After I had set up Compiz Fusion, with values: "Desktop Cube" and "Rotate Cube" and had tried rotate my desktop - that desktop had only two surfaces (it's plane instead of cube). How can I do the normal cube?
You need 4 virtual desktops to make a cube.
smoker, how can I make 4 virtual desktops?
1) Disable compiz
2) right click the desktop switcher on your panel and click preferences
3) change the number of desktops to 4 and make sure they are shown in 1 row
4) close the preferences
5) enable compiz
6) open the compiz settings manager
7) click the general options button
8) go to the desktop size tab
9) horizontal virtual size should be 4
10) vertical virtual size should be 1
11) number of desktops should be 1
12) close compiz settings manager
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.|