Problems with Cmake and Kdevelop
1. downloaded kdevelop on FEDORA 9 using "yum install kdevelop"
2. read the basic programming tutorial at techbase.kde.org/develop by the name hello world.
3. after forming the main.cpp file and the CmakeLists.txt
4. when I follow the instructions to make the file and type cmake .. an error occurs which says "cannot find Cmakelists.txt in source directory"
5. it may also be worth noting that after installing kdevelop using yum, i installed cnake using the yum command
a solution would be deeply appreciated.
also it is my understanding that using yum, all the dependencies are resolved automatically. is it correct?