Are you actually getting to the "load the OS" stage of the boot process?
Were you able to successfully boot Fedora before?
It sounds like you were
able to boot Fedora before, this problem started suddenly, and now you're not even getting to the load-the-OS stage. In other words, your hard drive died. If that's the case then this is what you need to do:
- buy a USB enclosure and a new hard drive
- replace your old hard drive with the new one
- install an OS onto the new hard drive
- put the old HD in the enclosure
- plug the enclosure into your computer
- mount the old HD
- get the data off the old HD