Your question contains NO usable information whatsoever, so here we go:
- You will need to work out what format your supplier requires the information in.
- You will need some form of software to create these files.
- You will need transport mechanism(s) to send these orders to your suppliers.
- If you are doing invoice matching you will need the three things above but handling inbound files.
Once you've worked out what format your suppliers are expecting you will then need to talk to them about what THEY require from you as a customer in terms of connectivity.
The previous company I was with did a LOT of supplier "EDI" for both order submission to the supplier and invoice matching.
In terms of getting the orders to suppliers, depending on the supplier we had to use:
- Sent as an e-mail attachment.
- Uploaded to them by FTP.
- Sent over the internet to a third party "interchange" for suppliers that used X.25.
- Via IBM WebSphere Broker.
- A few other methods I can't remember off the top of my head.
So go back to your suppliers and find out what they recommend, if they are set up to use EDI already then they are by FAR the best people to advise on what you need to communicate with them. It is in their interest to help you get this sorted as it means you'll be in a better position to do business with them.