How far are you in the process?
It should be pretty straight forward
1) Using fdisk, delete the 30GB partition, and create a new partition and ext4 filesystem in its place
2) Mount the new (blank) filesystem in some temp directory, call it /mnt/temp
3) Log out any regular users, log in as root
4) Execute "cp -a /home/* /mnt/temp/"
5) Execute "mv /home /home.backup"
6) Execute "mkdir /home"
7) Unmount the drive from /mnt/temp, and add it to fstab to mount at /home
8) Execute "mount -a", make sure /home looks like it should
9) Reboot the machine to make sure everything comes up as it should
10) Remove the /home.backup directory
Last edited by suicidaleggroll; 01-27-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Reason: I had two step 3's