1) Download the driver found in step 2 of this link to your home directory.
2) Open a terminal, become root (su?), and type "init 3". This
3) At the console login, enter user name and password, then
become root, with its command (su?) and password.
4) type the command in step 3 of the link, "sh NVIDIA...run" and
press enter, after which a setup utility will run.
5) After you have made the right choices in the setup and
the utility has finished, type "init 5" and you should
find that you are back in your graphic desktop.
It would be a good idea to read this.
A brief overview of the various Vectorlinuxes is here.
You can download the latest of Vectorlinux here, as you may be running a Beta.