NFS mounts not working in AIX 5.3 getting permission denied from RHEL
I'm trying to mount Redhat Enterprise linux 4 directories in AIX 5.3 using NFS mount.
1. In Red hat Enterprise Linux /etc/exports looks like below
exported properly using the command exportfs -ra
2. In AIX mount is happening properly. /etc/auto_master looks like
3. In automount_dir contain auto.test file. This file contains
test1 -ro,hard,vers=3,intr,tcp xx.xx.x.xxx:/dir_mount
(ip is masked)
4. After mounting, i went to directory /test. I can see 'test1' directory
5. But im not able to open the test1 directory the message i get is
"cd: test1: The file access permissions do not allow the specified action."
Please help on this
Thanking in advance