Nagios Installation Help needed
i want to implement nagios in my network to monitor service and performance
please send me steps
Hello sunil_sutar. This is not the first thread you posted that ends with "please send me steps". All of the previously created threads contain one or more replies, yet (while it's not obligatory) you never addressed those. I'm pretty sure the package comes with docs, as does the Nagios website. So in this case you could try and search LQ for threads about Nagios (installations), read them, read the documentation in the Nagios package, try installing it and maybe *then* ask more specific questions about things you need help with. Thanks in advance.
i have allready installed nagios on RHEL AS4 but still confused with (how to add client to be monitor through nagios server).
and also i read the documents but in some doc. they commened on http and in some doc. there is about cgi web lang.
please help if you wish........
- What version of Nagios are you running?
- Did you manage to configure Nagios to run with the defaults? Does it run without problems?
- What is the hostname or IP address (or make one up) of a server you want to monitor?
- What service name (pick one) do you want to monitor on that server?
- Can you configure entries for that server+service and post them here? (Please just the entries: no full config files with comments.)
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.|