I running Mozilla 1.7.3 on FC2. Lately, i suddenly can't launch it anymore with a "no xbl binding for browser" error.
Googled and found this:
1. Open a terminal, and cd to ~/.phoenix/
2. cd to the directory called default. (If you are using another Firefox profile, cd to the directory matching the name of the Firefox profile you are using.)
3. cd to the directory whose name contains a strange sequence of characters ending in .slt
4. Rename the directory chrome to something else by entering mv chrome chrome-backup
5. Close the terminal, and restart Firefox.
I followed the instructions - rename directory. Tried launching again, but to no avail.
Any solutions? Thanks in advance.