I'm working with a new install of Kubuntu, and I'm having a problem with apt-get. I've used it on Debian before, but I keep having this problem with Kubuntu:
I have tried to do the --fix-missing as well as apt-get update, and it is always the same. I have also deleted the files the files in /var/cache/apt/archives/partial/, and that causes the files to be redownloaded, but I still get the MD5Sum mismatch. I would expect I need to import a PGP key, or change the apt configuration to not check the MD5Sums on these files, but don't know the way to do so. If anyone can help out, I will be highly appreciative!