Ah, sorry bout that. Here is a guide I've located on burning the ISO with K3B:
K3B ISO Burning Guide
The basic outline of it is:
1. Start K3B with blank CDR (NOT CDrewritable) in the drive
2. Click Tools on the menu bar and then click Write ISO Image
3. In the new dialog box, be sure your burner is selected correctly in the Drive list and the speed is not too high (I use around 32x on my 52x drive just to be safe about things).
4. Locate the ISO image on your hard drive you wish to burn.
5. Be sure and check Burnproof technology if your burner supports it. Make sure other boxes are UNCHECKED (Simulate, Start Multi-Session)
6. Click the Start button to begin the burning process.
Hope I will have actually do you some good this time.