I just tried to run make xconf or make gconf and i get an error that :
/opt/linux-18.104.22.168# make xconfig
* Unable to find the QT installation. Please make sure that the
* QT development package is correctly installed and the QTDIR
* environment variable is set to the correct location.
make: *** [scripts/kconfig/.tmp_qtcheck] Error 1
make: *** [xconfig] error 2
opt/linux-22.214.171.124# make gconfig
* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...
* You need gtk+-2.0, glib-2.0 and libglade-2.0.
make: *** [scripts/kconfig/.tmp_gtkcheck] Error 1
make: *** [gconfig] Error 2
witch package i need to install to run this
I got Debian Sarge
When I tried to search gtk+2 ,glib etc i get a lots of package and I don`t know whitch choose
Thx and sorry for my English