1. in makefile there is an include possibility, but not for headers and libraries, but other makefiles. So I'm a bit confused what do you really want
2. to create a dynamic library you need to use a compiler and linker, usually there is a flag -G to generate those files
3. I know clearcase
4. you need to know how to merge different versions
5. because build management and integration is another job (that is not software developement)
6. try google, you will surely find an answer
7. see 2
8. kernel panic means an unexpected event for the kernel. In this case the kernel will not be able to work, so the host is halted. As usual you need to know the reason to resolve.
In general please learn makefiles and the make commands, especially read the manual and some simple examples about how to create this or that.
Last edited by pan64; 04-26-2012 at 09:01 AM.