Originally posted by poiuytrewq
thanks for the help man, but i dont quite understand you.
1) on rpm -ivh --test ~/rpms/*.rpm, what exactly am i looking for?
2) first you say make sure everythign is installed and then delete it all, but your instructions say only to delete the ones with errors from the --test, am i reading the instructions wrong?
3) no clue ehat you are saying with the last 2 lines
1) Tests the moved rpms to see if installed or there are any conflicts
2) There will be rpms there that are already installed, others you may want to install
3) Basically rebuilds the rpm list of packages and up2dates list so both know where they're at and whats installed etc
Hope it's a bit clearer now....