linxu command: router ip
hello again, another very easy question for you
: g i mispelled linux, god they re gonna eat me alive for this..i hear them coming!
- what command can i use (in xterm maybe? i dont know) to find the router ip address that is connected to the system? its running suse linux
- possible next question: from the command results, where exactly is the router ip address (in case it has more than one ips listed)
- the pc is configured and running linux and its not mine
- i dont know anything about linux, just yesterday i tried to identify what version is running for a start, with the help of some nice people here
- i dont know a lot about networking either, but i try to learn
(unfortunately all guides are too theoritical and hardly explain the practical part...)
Last edited by sklnner; 10-11-2007 at 05:46 AM.