I'm looking to set up a 'jukebox' for a small local sports club. The system I envisage will be:
* Based on an old P3 600 256mb RAM
* Have around a 20gig HD for MP3s etc
* Have wireless network access
* Be used to play matchday music over the PA system
* Have new tracks added via CD (so some ripper needed)
* Have new tracks added via iTunes (or similar!)
* Be easy to set up and use, as the PA announcer is pretty useless!!
What I want to know is: Which distro's are recommended, and what software to rip / play / manage the music should I be looking at?
As I say the club is pretty small, and doesn't have much spare cash, so the cheaper the better really