Can any one answer me upon the following questions:
1) Can a file be on more than one block group?
2) Does every block group have unique Inode table?
3) Where the file names are stored, if not in the inode?
4) Other than data block what all e2compr changes with respect to the physical structure of ext2 file system?
5) How the physical structure of ext2 and ext3 file system differs?
6) What changes the journalling bring about in the physical structure of ext3 file system?
Thankin all in anticipation....