Originally Posted by kenoshi
Are you actually using encryption with DSEE? If not you might wanna turn that off.
BTW what is the content of your /etc/ldap.conf? Few things to check:
- are you using posix group/accounts? If so is that mapped correctly?
- is the binddn set up correctly?
- is the bindpw set up correctly?
- is the passwd/group base set up correctly?
- since you are using DSEE if I rememeber correctly (sorry, been a while) you have to map automountMap to nisMap, automount to nisObject etc etc...has that been done in ldap.conf?
Hope this helps.
Encryption is being used through ssl. I know we are using posix accounts but I am not sure if it is mapped correctly. Here are the lines in the /etc/ldap.conf file I have turned on or uncommented:
bindpw <correct password>
uri ldap://ldap1.dmf.lmco ldap://ldap2.dmf.lmco
This how I have ldap.conf file configured. I do not know how or know about autmountMap to nisMap or automount to nisObject. There was a section in the ldap.conf file about "Services for Unix 3.5 Mapping" this secion was completely commented out. Not sure if there is something in that section that needs to be uncommented with the correct information. I believe I will need some assistance with autmountMap to nisMap and automount to nisObject.