I'm running Suse 9.3. Supposedly, Dejavulibre (djvulibre) is installed--I can see the file. Supposedly, it's installed as a SeaMonkey plugin (it's listed in the "about
lugins" file (I say supposedly because even though it shows as a plugin, every time I attempt to open a site with a DejaVu page, SeaMonkey closes. Completely. Yes, I've asked on the SeaMonkey forums, but nobody seems to have the same problem, use DejaVu, or have run across this before). And yes, I've tried unistalling and reinstalling. No joy.
Konqueror says that configuring plugins should be easy--just verify the file where the plugin is stored is showing, hit scan for new plugins and voila! Except, no "voila!". The file is showing in usr/lib64/browser-plugins, that file is shown as a source for finding plugins, but Konqueror wants to ignore it completely.
Sorry for being so long-winded, but I've been trying to get this dratted program to run in Firefox, SeaMonkey and now in Konqueror. No luck.