KDE, simple things drivin' me nuts :(
I just rtied KDE 3.2.2 and I think it's much more better than the 3.1 series. Anyways, I am stuck with these ones. Hope you can help me out...
- How can I have 2 keyboard layouts available while NOT having layout switcher displayed in notification area? Also, where are these flags stored? I'd like to change them.
- How to assign keyboard shortcuts like "Shift + Alt" ? They are not accepted whatever I try
- I've seen some screenshots with MacOS like bar at the top, but also with launchers, time, workspace switcher and notification area on the right side. I cannot reproduce that
- Please go to everaldo.com and click on the Crystal preview image. A popup window appears with konqueror image in it. Does anyone know how did they reproduce that cool rounded selection (ala Gnome) and that cool side bar seperator? I hope it is not a Photoshop trick.
- Do we have something like Gnome's emblems for icons? I find them extremly useful.