K3b error after re-installation
K3b (0.8.1) on Mandrake 9.1 reports -
Error: Expecting only one toc-file
cdrdao returned an error! (code 1)
cdrdao version is 1.1.7, user parameters read "generic-mmc" - and if I change this, it automatically comes back.
Don't suggest upgrading. I have tried 9.2, 10.0CE, 10.O, 10.1CE and 10.1. In all these
Mandrakes K3B does not work at all (SIGSEGV on start up). Plus I have other h/w problems
with higher releases. The point is K3b worked on earlier Redhats, before I moved to
Mandrake, and worked on 9.0 and 9.1. It is only after reinstalling 9.1 this failure occurs.