Just installed Mandrake 9.1 on dual boot system. Am running W2k, W2K+3, and Mandrake. Works pretty good.
Now I'm configuring Mandrake so I've got a couple of really dumb questions, more are on the way.
1. Where can I find the best documentation to download. I'm looking for HOW TOs for morons. Step by step, no fail, do this and it's guarenteed. Downloadable is prefered but I'll take anything!
2. Does anyone know if it is possible to connect Linux (specifically Mandrake 9.1) to Juno ISP? If so, some help would be appreciated.
3. Does anyone know where I can find real world case scenerios to practice configuring the box for network server type operations.
I want to configure Mandrake to talk to NT, W2k, W2k+3. Yeah, I know, connectivity is no big deal, I'm searching for documentatio so I can do it with asleep and without thought.
4. Best approach to getting to light speed on Mandrake?
5. Did I mention I'm cheap? Free stuff, if good, is better than mediocre stuff that has a price.
Soooo, and help fron Linux Experts/Jocks is very much appreciated.
Thanx in advance.