I-m now posting from Slack10&Kde. But there was some problem with LILO, when I put the LILO floppy disk to boot, it just shows a bunch of of ---> 99
I had to use the boot disk to get this going, but KDM then worked.
The original problem was, I think, that the first cd I used to install packages was the second, it detected the second drive first, so the packages from the first wich I inserted later, probably got lost. I installed again and that KDM problem is work.
Sorry my keys are messed.
Now a question before I go and try to fix the lilo boot thing.
what should I read in order to do stuff to make this safer.