LinuxQuestions.org
Support LQ: Use code LQ3 and save $3 on Domain Registration
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2014, 02:11 PM   #31
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled

dear i share teamviewer u run command apt-get update and check error
 
Old 10-22-2014, 02:32 PM   #32
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
help me dear install libkdecore5 pkg

libkde3support4 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.95) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.4.0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkio5 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkparts4 (>= 4:4.5.85) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but 4:4.8.5+git192-g085f851+dfsg-2ubuntu4 is to be installed
Depends: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3) but 4:4.8.5+git192-g085f851+dfsg-2ubuntu4 is to be installed
Depends: libsolid4 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
 
Old 10-22-2014, 02:43 PM   #33
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 18,326

Rep: Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanayub View Post
libkde3support4 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkdecore5 (>= 4:4.4.95) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkdeui5 (>= 4:4.4.0) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkio5 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libkparts4 (>= 4:4.5.85) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqt4-qt3support (>= 4:4.5.3) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libqtcore4 (>= 4:4.7.0~beta1) but 4:4.8.5+git192-g085f851+dfsg-2ubuntu4 is to be installed
Depends: libqtgui4 (>= 4:4.5.3) but 4:4.8.5+git192-g085f851+dfsg-2ubuntu4 is to be installed
Depends: libsolid4 (>= 4:4.3.4) but it is not going to be installed
...and since you don't tell us ANYTHING that would give us any ideas on what you're doing, what do you think we'll be able to tell you?? You don't tell us version/distro of Linux, what you're doing to GET the messages you posted, what you're trying to accomplish, etc., there's nothing we can help you with. Provide details and ask a clear question, and we can try to help.
 
Old 10-22-2014, 02:46 PM   #34
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 18,326

Rep: Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881Reputation: 3881
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanayub View Post
u use teamviewer after check my install problem
...and....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanayub
dear i share teamviewer u run command apt-get update and check error
Read the LQ Rules; first, don't post the same question multiple times, and second, stop using text-speak, and spell out your words. It's "you" not "u".

And NO ONE HERE is going to log into your machine and fix your problems for you. If you want someone to do that, post this into the LQ Job Marketplace, along with how much you're going to PAY SOMEONE to do your work for you, and someone will be happy to do it. You were told what file to edit, what to change, and how to edit it; can't get much clearer. Running the gedit command WILL open a new window...and that window will have the file you need to change IN IT.
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:17 PM   #35
knudfl
LQ 5k Club
 
Registered: Jan 2008
Location: Copenhagen, DK
Distribution: pclos2016, Slack14.1 Deb Jessie, + 50+ other Linux OS, for test only.
Posts: 16,276

Rep: Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156Reputation: 3156
Other thread http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ng-4175522953/

The OP has none valid <url>'s in /etc/apt/sources.list
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:26 PM   #36
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
not working
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #37
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
ubuntu 14.04
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:41 PM   #38
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
yr help me
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:42 PM   #39
suicidaleggroll
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Nov 2010
Location: Colorado
Distribution: OpenSUSE, CentOS
Posts: 5,358

Rep: Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990Reputation: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshanayub View Post
ubuntu 14.04
....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB0ne View Post
...and since you don't tell us ANYTHING that would give us any ideas on what you're doing, what do you think we'll be able to tell you?? You don't tell us version/distro of Linux, what you're doing to GET the messages you posted, what you're trying to accomplish, etc., there's nothing we can help you with. Provide details and ask a clear question, and we can try to help.
 
Old 10-22-2014, 03:52 PM   #40
rokytnji
Senior Member
 
Registered: Mar 2008
Location: Waaaaay out West Texas
Distribution: AntiX 15 , ChromeOS
Posts: 4,916
Blog Entries: 19

Rep: Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133Reputation: 2133
Guys, working with this dude here

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ar-4175522958/

with a 20 post count and going. The Language barrier and listening and not listening.

Well, you get the idea. @ the OP.

It is starting to look like your Ubuntu sources list is incorrect. At least compared to mine.
 
Old 10-22-2014, 04:11 PM   #41
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
open sources.list
next
 
Old 10-22-2014, 04:12 PM   #42
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
how incorrect ubuntu sourcess list
tell me after incorrect
i m open sourcess list dear next step
what edit
 
Old 10-22-2014, 04:15 PM   #43
jkirchner
Member
 
Registered: Apr 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 765

Rep: Reputation: 196Reputation: 196
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokytnji View Post
Guys, working with this dude here

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ar-4175522958/

with a 20 post count and going. The Language barrier and listening and not listening.

Well, you get the idea. @ the OP.

It is starting to look like your Ubuntu sources list is incorrect. At least compared to mine.
He has like 7 other threads open for the same issues...

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ar-4175522958/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ng-4175522953/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ed-4175523053/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...me-4175522961/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...ng-4175522954/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...me-4175522974/

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...tu-4175522955/

Last edited by jkirchner; 10-22-2014 at 04:20 PM.
 
Old 10-22-2014, 04:23 PM   #44
zeeshanayub
Member
 
Registered: Jan 2014
Posts: 59

Original Poster
Rep: Reputation: Disabled
sudo dpkg --configure -a
i run command
but not show any answer
 
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 PM   #45
jkirchner
Member
 
Registered: Apr 2007
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 765

Rep: Reputation: 196Reputation: 196
@zeeshanayub, you have 8 threads related to your software installation issues, check post 7 here: http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...kg-4175523052/

I think you should stop and go with just one and answer questions in one thread until you solve your issues
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
apt-get install synaptic / aptitude install synaptic not working :S LittlePenguin Linux - Newbie 5 01-19-2011 08:25 AM
apt-get will not install synaptic birddseedd Linux - Software 1 02-24-2007 04:00 PM
cannot install amule from synaptic/apt-get JDW Ubuntu 3 06-19-2005 06:09 PM
apt-get install synaptic - fails sygin Linux - General 0 10-03-2004 11:00 AM
Suse 9.1: "apt-get install synaptic" problem yautja666 Linux - Newbie 4 05-18-2004 11:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration