Ah, I fixed it now.
I followed this:
"after times try to fix now it work ,
change first line of 3 file : /opt/COMODO/load_cmdagent.sh, /opt/COMODO/load_cmgdeamon.sh, /opt/COMODO/load_cav.sh form : #!/bin/shto #!/bin/bash
add too line
bash /opt/COMODO/load_cmdagent.sh start
bash /opt/COMODO/load_cmgdaemon.sh start
to file : /etc/init.d/boot.local
reboot ad see result"
After a reboot I open COMODO again. Now there's an icon in the left side of the GUI instead of some crazy characters. It said that an entire scanning hadn't been completed yet. So I did it.
This scan found the Eicar-files I had created. It found these, too:
After I fixed those files an icon of a green shield is shown in the left side of the GUI.
So I guess the issue is fixed now. Normally I wouldn't modify those files without knowing what it would do. But this time it was a success.
Thanks for your kind effort of support, though.