Have tried to find 'deb' in the installation package, but cannot find it. See next 'read-me', cannot find 'install' as well, 'archive mgr' has extracted though, but when I try to open with, the foxit reader doesn-t appear. Will try 'okular' to see if it meets my requirements first. Many thanks, miramarcos
1. For Tar package installation, please note that the "fum.fhd" file has to be put into the same directory where the "FoxitReader" file is, so that you can use the help feature in Foxit Reader.
2. For Tar package installation, please note that the "fpdfcjk.bin" file has to be put into the same directory where the "FoxitReader" file is and also your system has to support displaying Chinese, Korean and Japanese normally, so that PDF files containing Chinese/Japanese/Korean fonts can be properly displayed.
3. If the localization is added in the Tar package, please copy the certain FoxitReader.mo into the CurrentSystemLanguage directory "/usr/share/locale/CurrentSystemLanguage/LC_MESSAGES"
What's New in Foxit Reader V1.1 for Desktop Linux
1. Optimized font display
2. Multi-language UI support
3. Font family selection list
4. History review feature
5. On-screen dictionary integration
6. Customizable keyboard shortcuts
7. Optimized printing window
8. Optimized Preference menu
9, Adding tooltip
1. Page Scaling is invalid under printing mode.
2. The problem of font display with aliasing.
3. Some Operating System cannot be run because of the compatible with kernel or gtk version.
Note: Please provide details if you cannot run the OS, we will keep track of them and get back to you ASAP.
1. Can't record the Navigation Panel status when exit.
2. Can't keep refreshing the list of recent files in real time.
3. Page scrolling feature is invalid if finding text is not finished.
Download the Latest Version
You can download the latest version of Foxit Reader for Desktop Linux from our website at http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/des.../download.html
If you have any questions using Foxit Reader for Desktop Linux, please contact us by email:
Sales and Information - firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Service - email@example.com
Technical Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Questions - email@example.com
Address: 39819 Paseo Padre Parkway, Fremont CA 94538, USA
Sales Phone: 1-866-MYFOXIT or 1-866-693-6948 (8AM-5PM PST Monday - Friday)
510-438-9090 (8AM-5PM PST Monday - Friday)
408-307-9358 (8AM-5PM PST Monday - Friday)
Support Phone: 1-866-MYFOXIT or 1-866-693-6948(24/7)
979-446-0280 (6AM-5PM PST Monday - Friday)