It using linux and heres the website
I've already accessed the root file in my Pre and changed alot of stuff around but this is more advanced then just changing some files and I need a guide. For starters I have no clue what a Debian chroot is.
Can someone walk me through step by step on this? I'll then post a video on youtube to show others what I have learned.
1. Type the following in a Debian chroot, as root:
apt-get install bzip2 gcc g++ scons libsdl1.2-dev libsdl1.2debian-esd liblua5.1-dev zlib1g-dev zenity
2. Extract the bz2 using bunzip2, then extract the tar by typing the following:
tar xvf fceux-2.1.0a.src.tar
3. Switch to the source path:
4. Compile the program from source by typing the following:
When done compiling, the program is copied to /usr/local/bin. When you first load the application, a configuration directory is created in your $HOME path. Modify this file as needed.
5. Using the instructions here, install and configure directfb.
Add autoflip-window to the directfbrc file, so it looks like the following:
6. Run the following command:
7. Run the following command to configure the key mappings:
fceux --inputcfg gamepad /usr/games/<insert favorite nes.rom>
8. Outside the Debian chroot, type the following command to shutdown the LunaSysMgr:
/sbin/initctl stop LunaSysMgr #NOTE: THIS WILL KILL THE WEBOS GUI.
9. Play your favorite games by typing the following command:
fceux --sound 0 --bpp 8 /usr/games/<insert favorite nes.rom>
10. When finished playing, you can re-enable the LunaSysMgr by typing the following outside the Debian chroot:
/sbin/initctl start LunaSysMgr