02-13-2010, 12:28 AM
Registered: Jan 2009
Location: vijayawada, India
Distribution: openSUSE 11.2, Ubuntu 9.0.4
Do you want to download files via torrents ?
- open any torrent search engine like www.torrentz.com
- search your favorite file.you will get many result.
- select a link such that, its seeders must be high. ( if seeders are high you can download faster ). click on that link.
- select torrent file provide, like minimova.com, extratorrents.com...... click on that provider.
- That will redirect to their site. seeders, leecher, comments of already downloded people will be provided.
- See the comments and decide whether it is useful or not.( because some softwares in torrents don't have proper keys).
- click on "download via torrent".
- you will get ".torrent" file.
- I am assuming that you had already installed torrent client( like bittorrent, utorrent,ktorrent ). clicking on that .torrent files automatically opens this torrent client. and requests you location on your harddisk.
- click ok. your downloaded will start.