Originally Posted by linuxlover.chaitanya
Instead of mv, if you use cp that would be better.
cp /../../....dll.so /../../...dll.so.bak
0. If you already have any version of wine installed on your system, uninstall wine from your system.
1. Download deb package of wine RC1 patched for use with Continuum - 13.1 MB
2. Install wine using the deb package downloaded above.
3. Download standard Continuum installer - 4.7 MB
4. Run the installer downloaded above (default options are fine) on wine.
5. Run Continuum.
i having problems with step 1
i having prolems with step 2
how do i download the deb package?
an then how do install wine from the deb packge?