hide terminal window whn running script
This is my first post and I am new on Mac OSX. I have create an app using python/py2app. App is working fine but I need little modification.
1. My app name is test.app. Inside I have Contents/MacOS/test(executable)
2. I rename test(executable) as launch.
3. I create a simple bash script with name test(set executable permission)
in Contents/MacOS directory inside app.
4. This script set same environment vars and finally execute launch executable.
5. This works but problem is that a terminal window comes up when launching app.
Is it possible to run the script(test) in such a way that it should not show terminal window?