LinuxQuestions.org
Visit Jeremy's Blog.
Go Back   LinuxQuestions.org > Forums > Linux Forums > Linux - Newbie
User Name
Password
Linux - Newbie This Linux forum is for members that are new to Linux.
Just starting out and have a question? If it is not in the man pages or the how-to's this is the place!

Notices


Reply
  Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2016, 12:24 PM   #1
Nodi1
LQ Newbie
 
Registered: Nov 2016
Posts: 1

Rep: Reputation: Disabled
Help...


nodi@nodi :~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
Creando árbol de dependencias
Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
Tal vez quiera ejecutar «apt-get -f install» para corregirlo:
Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
libgcrypt11 : Rompe: libgcrypt11:i386 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 va a ser instalado
libgcrypt11:i386 : Rompe: libgcrypt11 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 va a ser instalado
E: Dependencias incumplidas. Intente «apt-get -f install» sin paquetes (o especifique una solución).
nodi@nodi:~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module:i386
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
Creando árbol de dependencias
Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 ya está en su versión más reciente.
fijado libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 como instalado manualmente.
Tal vez quiera ejecutar «apt-get -f install» para corregirlo:
Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
libgcrypt11 : Rompe: libgcrypt11:i386 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 va a ser instalado
libgcrypt11:i386 : Rompe: libgcrypt11 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 va a ser instalado
E: Dependencias incumplidas. Intente «apt-get -f install» sin paquetes (o especifique una solución).
nodi@nodi:~$
Sorry, i don't speak english.
 
Old 11-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
szboardstretcher
Senior Member
 
Registered: Aug 2006
Location: Detroit, MI
Distribution: GNU/Linux systemd
Posts: 4,184

Rep: Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584Reputation: 1584
This is an English-only board. But having seen what I think is that error a bunch of times, you should probably run:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module

Last edited by szboardstretcher; 11-21-2016 at 12:31 PM.
 
Old 11-21-2016, 12:27 PM   #3
TB0ne
LQ Guru
 
Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Distribution: SuSE, RedHat, Slack,CentOS
Posts: 18,504

Rep: Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993Reputation: 3993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodi1 View Post
nodi@nodi :~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
Creando árbol de dependencias
Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
Tal vez quiera ejecutar «apt-get -f install» para corregirlo:
Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
libgcrypt11 : Rompe: libgcrypt11:i386 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 va a ser instalado
libgcrypt11:i386 : Rompe: libgcrypt11 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 va a ser instalado
E: Dependencias incumplidas. Intente «apt-get -f install» sin paquetes (o especifique una solución).
nodi@nodi:~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module:i386
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho
Creando árbol de dependencias
Leyendo la información de estado... Hecho
libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 ya está en su versión más reciente.
fijado libcanberra-gtk-module:i386 como instalado manualmente.
Tal vez quiera ejecutar «apt-get -f install» para corregirlo:
Los siguientes paquetes tienen dependencias incumplidas:
libgcrypt11 : Rompe: libgcrypt11:i386 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 va a ser instalado
libgcrypt11:i386 : Rompe: libgcrypt11 (!= 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) pero 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 va a ser instalado
E: Dependencias incumplidas. Intente «apt-get -f install» sin paquetes (o especifique una solución).
nodi@nodi:~$
Sorry, i don't speak english.
Sorry, this is an English only forum...post in English.

Also, you need to read the LQ Rules and "Question Guidelines"...just posting a lump of messages without giving us ANY details about your system or what you're trying to do, tells us absolutely nothing. We can't guess.
 
Old 11-21-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
rtmistler
Moderator
 
Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Sutton, MA. USA
Distribution: MINT Debian, Angstrom, SUSE, Ubuntu
Posts: 4,669
Blog Entries: 10

Rep: Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687
Hi Nodi1 and welcome to LQ,

Please use a descriptive title for your thread excluding words like 'urgent' or 'help'. Using a proper title makes it easier for members to help you. This thread has been reported for title modification. Please do not add replies that address the thread title.

Also per LQ Rules as others have pointed out:
Quote:
All member-created content should be in English. This allows our moderators to ensure all content complies with all LQ rules. In addition, we recommend you avoid sms/l33t speak in the technical fora. Avoiding sms/l33t speak will improve question clarity and increase the chance of receiving a helpful response.
While we understand that you do not speak English, you'll have to find a way to translate or do the best you can with your posting.
 
Old 11-21-2016, 04:31 PM   #5
ardvark71
LQ Veteran
 
Registered: Feb 2015
Location: Oregon, USA
Distribution: Lubuntu 14.04, Windows Vista
Posts: 5,877
Blog Entries: 3

Rep: Reputation: 795Reputation: 795Reputation: 795Reputation: 795Reputation: 795Reputation: 795Reputation: 795
Hi all....

Here is an English translation from Google Translate...

Quote:
nodi@nodi:~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module
Reading package list ... Done
Creating dependency tree
Reading the status information ... Done
You may want to run apt-get -f install to fix it:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
Libgcrypt11: Break: libgcrypt11: i386 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 is going to be installed
Libgcrypt11: i386: Break: libgcrypt11 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 is going to be installed
E: Unfulfilled dependencies. Try apt-get -f install without packages (or specify a solution).
nodi@nodi:~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module: i386
Reading package list ... Done
Creating dependency tree
Reading the status information ... Done
Libcanberra-gtk-module: i386 is already in its most recent version.
Fixed libcanberra-gtk-module: i386 as manually installed.
You may want to run "apt-get -f install" to correct it:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
Libgcrypt11: Break: libgcrypt11: i386 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 is going to be installed
Libgcrypt11: i386: Break: libgcrypt11 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 is going to be installed
E: Unfulfilled dependencies. Try apt-get -f install without packages (or specify a solution).
@Nodi1: Welcome to the forum

I would first try the suggestion mentioned at the bottom. Please open a terminal and run this command....

Code:
sudo apt-get install -f
Disclaimer: Be careful with commands that are prefaced with "su" or "sudo." They will essentially allow root access to your system. Mistakes could possibly damage or even destroy your OS.

Regards...

Last edited by ardvark71; 11-21-2016 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Corrections.
 
Old 11-21-2016, 04:45 PM   #6
BW-userx
Senior Member
 
Registered: Sep 2013
Location: MID-SOUTH USA
Distribution: Void Linux / Slackware 14.2
Posts: 3,336

Rep: Reputation: 575Reputation: 575Reputation: 575Reputation: 575Reputation: 575Reputation: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodi1 View Post
nodi@nodi :~$ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module
Leyendo lista de paquetes... Hecho

E: Dependencias incumplidas. Intente «apt-get -f install» sin paquetes (o especifique una solución).
nodi@nodi:~$
Sorry, i don't speak english.
I don't think your computer speaks english either

Quote:
Nodi @ nodi: ~ $ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk3-module
Reading package list ... Done
Creating dependency tree
Reading the status information ... Done
You may want to run "apt-get -f install" to correct it:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
Libgcrypt11: Break: libgcrypt11: i386 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 is going to be installed
Libgcrypt11: i386: Break: libgcrypt11 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 is going to be installed
E: Unfulfilled dependencies. Try apt-get -f install without packages (or specify a solution).
Nodi @ nodi: ~ $ sudo apt-get install libcanberra-gtk-module: i386
Reading package list ... Done
Creating dependency tree
Reading the status information ... Done
Libcanberra-gtk-module: i386 is already in its most recent version.
Fixed libcanberra-gtk-module: i386 as manually installed.
You may want to run "apt-get -f install" to correct it:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
Libgcrypt11: Break: libgcrypt11: i386 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5 is going to be installed
Libgcrypt11: i386: Break: libgcrypt11 (! = 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.5) but 1.5.0-3ubuntu0.4 is going to be installed
E: Unfulfilled dependencies. Try apt-get -f install without packages (or specify a solution).
Nodi nod
Sorry, I do not speak english.
 
Old 11-22-2016, 02:24 AM   #7
malekmustaq
Senior Member
 
Registered: Dec 2008
Location: root
Distribution: Slackware & BSD
Posts: 1,617

Rep: Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442
Just to make sure the OP is not under duress or was not kidnapped for ransom after making the post:
-
Hola nodi1 aki es un foru solo in ingles asique c puede traduserlo para ki mucho t pueda ayudar and use a more descriptive title.
 
Old 11-22-2016, 08:08 AM   #8
rtmistler
Moderator
 
Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Sutton, MA. USA
Distribution: MINT Debian, Angstrom, SUSE, Ubuntu
Posts: 4,669
Blog Entries: 10

Rep: Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687
Makekmustag:

Do not propagate the problem by way of attempting to communicate with the OP using non English.
 
Old 11-25-2016, 02:55 AM   #9
malekmustaq
Senior Member
 
Registered: Dec 2008
Location: root
Distribution: Slackware & BSD
Posts: 1,617

Rep: Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442
Excuse me. I do not propagate. I only wanted to ascertain that the OP is still there, review my intro ending in a colon ( : ). The helping posts offered are useful and they came from no less the good ones in the forum. My purpose was to use his tongue to ascertain, let him know the forum is strictly in english. He is expected to reply in a workable english if he is equipped enough.
 
Old 11-25-2016, 08:21 AM   #10
rtmistler
Moderator
 
Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Sutton, MA. USA
Distribution: MINT Debian, Angstrom, SUSE, Ubuntu
Posts: 4,669
Blog Entries: 10

Rep: Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687Reputation: 1687
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmistler View Post
Makekmustag:

Do not propagate the problem by way of attempting to communicate with the OP using non English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malekmustaq View Post
Excuse me. I do not propagate. I only wanted to ascertain that the OP is still there, review my intro ending in a colon ( : ). The helping posts offered are useful and they came from no less the good ones in the forum. My purpose was to use his tongue to ascertain, let him know the forum is strictly in english. He is expected to reply in a workable english if he is equipped enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malekmustaq View Post
Just to make sure the OP is not under duress or was not kidnapped for ransom after making the post:
-
Hola nodi1 aki es un foru solo in ingles asique c puede traduserlo para ki mucho t pueda ayudar and use a more descriptive title.
This is an English only forum, it applies to you as well as new members. They are just as capable as anyone of using a translate tool to review what other member comments have cited. Please refrain from going too far in order to be helpful. Have you considered what the OP might think about your other statement implying that they might be in danger, were they to translate that? There's no need to continue to prod an original poster, they managed to set up an account and will continue to receive thread replies to their message. It is their choice if they have not followed up.

Last edited by rtmistler; 11-25-2016 at 08:22 AM.
 
Old 11-28-2016, 02:56 AM   #11
malekmustaq
Senior Member
 
Registered: Dec 2008
Location: root
Distribution: Slackware & BSD
Posts: 1,617

Rep: Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442Reputation: 442
Quote:
Please refrain from going too far in order to be helpful.
If that feels good to you, well it does to me also. Let's wait if the OP returns from unexpected silence or captivity .
 
  


Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.

Main Menu
Advertisement
My LQ
Write for LQ
LinuxQuestions.org is looking for people interested in writing Editorials, Articles, Reviews, and more. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know.
Main Menu
Syndicate
RSS1  Latest Threads
RSS1  LQ News
Twitter: @linuxquestions
Facebook: linuxquestions Google+: linuxquestions
Open Source Consulting | Domain Registration