Originally Posted by SecretCode
I hope Fedora was on a separate physical drive and was not formatted!
You should be able to boot your system using a live CD and run grub-install. See this thread for example: Recover grub bootloader after win install!
Thanks for this link but i am unable to do which require. I got the words like-
1. Boot off the cd.
2. At the boot prompt, type 'linux resucue' (no quotes) and hit enter.
3. continue with the default options through the prompts.
4. when you get to a bash prompt, type 'chroot /mnt/sysimage' (I think that's the path).
5. then, type '/sbin/grub-install /dev/hda' (assuming, hda is your system drive).
6. reboot your computer off the drive.
Is this would really work? if yes then how i can go to bash promt while booting, some time i got the word root. is root and bash both are same thing?