Ok, so heres what I got...
created "/etc/gdm/Sessions/fluxbox". It did not appear at all in the sessions menu. So, deleted that file, copied a functioning "gnome" file, and then renamed it fluxbox. Success! I can see it in the sessions menu.
From there, when I try to load fluxbox, I get an error saying that Xwindows ran for less then 10 seconds. Look at the error code, it says that "/etc/X11/Xsession" does not exist. So, after looking at the working gnome one, I, changed this to "etc/X11/xdm/Xsession". Therefore, the line reads "exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession /usr/local/bin/fluxbox". Upon trying to start this, it loads gnome (lightnig quick might I add
). Upon doing more snooping, I found an "xinitrc.fluxbox" file. I edited the Xsession file, and Changed "Blackbox" to "fluxbox" and changed the exec command to "exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.fluxbox".
Going back to the "/etc/gdm/Sessions/fluxbox" file, I changed "exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession /usr/local/bin/fluxbox" to "/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession fluxbox". And what do You know, It worked!
I guess the fluxbox people should edit their faq...
1. Duplicat a current working file in "/etc/gdm/Sessions/", and rename it to "fluxbox"
2. Edit the new "fluxbox" file, add this
#bin/bash -login <br> exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession fluxbox
3. Edit /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession", find "blackbox", replace with "fluxbox", then change the "exec blackbox" to "exec /etc/X11/Xinit/xinitrc.fluxbox".
4. Download this file "http://fluxbox.bottino.com/files/fluxbox-0.1.14-i386-1.tgz". Unpack, and find the file "xinitrc.fluxbox".
5. Copy "xinitrc.fluxbox" to "/etc/X11/Xinit/xinitrc.fluxbox".
Thanks guys, If I had not posted, I sould have given up