Use SHIFT+G to scroll to bottom of the page and look at FILES. You'll also learn more about how bash loads the bashrc if you read the INVOCATION section of the bash man page.
Helpful shortcuts for man pages...
- k and j go up and down one line.
- Ctrl+u and Ctrl+d go up and down half a page
- / search forward for text
- ? search backward for text
- n find next occurrence of searched word
- N find previous occurrence of searched word
- g go to top of document
- G go to bottom of document
- q quit man page
To learn more about the manual pages execute "man man". I point you to the man pages because you didn't provide which distro you're using and locations sometimes change for certain configuration files. Look at the documentation for your distro on the location of configuration files.