Alright, here it goes:
1. I insert the dvd, reboot, enter BIOS setup, change to boot from dvd, save and reboot.
2. Linux for Dummies screen comes up and after "boot: " i type "linux" and hit enter.
3. A series of text and screens pass, and then the Fedora start screen appears. I select English and US English keyboard.
4. Fedora then searches for previous installations, and since I've already tried to install it, it gives me two options: install or upgrade. I select install and hit next.
5. Then asks me which drive to install on, so I select the 2nd drive and select "Remove Linux partitions and select default layout" and hit next.
6. I hit yes to confirm wanting to remove all Linux partitions on that drive.
7. Network device is set to "eth0" and active on boot with IP/Netmask "DHCP". I leave hostname to be determined by DHCP and click next.
8. Set region to "America/Phoenix"
9. I set the root password and hit next.
10. I select the check marks for "Office and Productivity" and "Software Development", then select "Customize Later" and hit next.
11. Fedora installer checks dependencies for selected packages...
12. Fedora confirms I'm ready to install, I hit next and installation begins
- "Formatting /file system" window appears
- Transfers image install to drive
- Starts install process
- Prepares transaction from install source
- Fedora installs
13. Installation finishes, dvd is ejected. I click "Reboot".
14. Enter BIOS setup and set to boot from HDD in order HDD2 -> HDD1. Save and reboot.
15. Once startup begins, only flashing cursor is seen in upper left corner, and does nothing else. I hit power and reboot into windows.
So here I am.