i'm using openvpn under linux OS which is Fedora Core 14,
in the folder "/etc/openvpn" i put 5 files which belongs to the network server that i should connect to, files are :
two files with the extension ".crt"
two files with the extension ".key"
one file with the extension ".conf"
now, when i issue the following command (as root) :
it asks for my username & password to the network server, & after i entered the required authentication informations, i successfully logined, but i get disconnected automatically after two or three seconds
some information that can help :
- i connect to the network without any disconnection or problems under windows
- i use openvpn version "openvpn-2.1.1-2.fc13.i686"
- there was a bug in my OS "Fedora core 14" which is that i cannt activate or deactivate any ethernet cards, which solved by disabling NetworkManager in all run levels
- i disabled iptables
- i disabled selinux
- i got this error in /var/log/messages file when i disconnect from the openvpn network "
Jan 15 21:45:15 ViRuS openvpn: script failed: could not execute external program
Jan 15 21:45:15 ViRuS openvpn: Exiting
Jan 15 21:45:15 ViRuS avahi-daemon: Withdrawing workstation service for tun0.
- i couldnt find the file called "/etc/openvpn/update-resolv-conf"
what is the problem or the solution that will let me didnt automatically disconnected from openvpn network after i successfully login ???
any help will be appretiated,,
my best regards,,,