Originally Posted by iruhdam
/bin/sh :M: Command not found
Why do we get the above error while doing make install
?? Is this because of using -M option in make rule??
You need to provide more information in order for us to be able to help you.
- What are you trying to build from source?
- Did you have any problems with the ./configure step? Are all dependencies met?
- Did you have any problems with the make step? Did it stop without any errors?
- Did you run make check (not always available) and did it work?
- Please post the last 10 lines before the error of the make install step.