Dear JohnVV and kbp,
Thanks for your replys.
I have tried to use the default repositaries of fedora before, But I could not able to connect to the default repositaries. I have put lot of efforts in finding out the reason.
Finally I moved all the default repositary configuration files to other location and added a third part repositary which was working fine for last 6 months.
Now I deleted it because the third party repositary repositary I added is not accessible.
But as per kbp I could do wget from my command line. The only reason for not connecting is appending :
at the end of the Baseurl. I have mentioned that in my previous post. I am not getting why is that colon
getting appended when it tries to connect the repositary.
Please observe the below line.