Dual Boot Issue
I am a newbie;
My issue is Grub 2 boot loader crashes trying to load Vista after about 30 seconds, an error screen flashes for a fraction of a second and the sytem reboots to GRUB 2.
How did I get to this point?
1. Vista was loaded on my machine.
2. I partioned C:\ using Ubuntu 9.1
3. Installed ubuntu to the new partition.
4. Went back and forth between Vista and Ubuntu several times, each worked well.
5. Shut down system, selected Ubuntu from GRUB menu updated drivers.
6. Shut down system, selected Vista from Grub menu and the boot loader started but crashed 30 seconds later.
7. Tried to recover Vista with install disck but the REPAIR option is not seeing the Vista install.
How do I save Vista? How do I dual boot correctly?