copying from NTFS file systems to USB cd burner
Somehow I can not access my Win2k, however I can access it from dos boot disk using NTFSDOS (read only). However I can not find any DOS software for my USB CDRW to backup data from NTFS file system to CD.
Basically I have:
1. data in NTFS file system
2. I can boot from floppy disk.
3. I have an external USB CDRW
I would like to use linux to:
1. boot from a disk drive and use RAMDISK
2. make a CD image (ISO9660) from NTFS files
3. burn CD image to USB CD burner
I am experimenting tomsrbt and trinux, no luck yet, still trying.
Any one can advise a more straight forward approach?